Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is it possible to continue my Skyrim adventure where I left off but from a different computer?

I have it on Steam. But I've been playing it on my Desktop. I downloaded Skyrim and Steam on my laptop to see if I could pick up where I left off on my laptop if I wasn't at home but I realized it just gives me the game but I have to start from scratch.



Any way anybody knows where and/or how to find the save game file and transfer it to my laptop? Get what I'm saying?



thanksIs it possible to continue my Skyrim adventure where I left off but from a different computer?
Saved games are stored in this folder:

C:\users\ YOUR USER NAME \my documents\my games\skyrim\saves\



Just copy the save from your desktop onto a USB drive and then load it into the same folder on your laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment