Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's the cheapest computer you can buy that will play Skyrim at highest settings.?

I really want to start playing Skyrim on PC, I've looked at the specs and customized computers, but I don't get that stuff! So I need help! I want the highest settings hopefully for $500 and under.What's the cheapest computer you can buy that will play Skyrim at highest settings.?
highest settings haha, like $1200. even then you will get some lag.

Buy a second hand ps3, $250, skyrim $30, HDMI cable, $10

there you go you have skyrim and play it at a quality that would match highest settings on a pc.

The human eye can only see so much. You dont need any higher settings than ps3 on a good HD tv.What's the cheapest computer you can buy that will play Skyrim at highest settings.?
You will probably need a bit more than $500 for high settings. I have $600 machine and I run it on mix medium-high, after recent Nvidia driver update it got much better.

Check this PC, I have the same:What's the cheapest computer you can buy that will play Skyrim at highest settings.?
The answer is no. Buy a PS3, you can't get a good computer able to play skyrim at max for 500$
if you want to play skyrim at full specs its gonna cost you.



you can play it at medium for around $350-450.
  • cheesecake factory locations
  • dragon age 2 armor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment