Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I get mods to install for skyrim?

Hi,



I have been trying to get it to work for two days now. I am trying to use some mods that change the mesh and texture I guess of the game. I can't seem to get them to work, even after, putting it into Data of my skyrim folder. I am also using stream to play it.

Thank you!How do I get mods to install for skyrim?
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/



As always to find great mod's for most good rpg game's The Nexus. It's where most people find mod's for Fallout/Oblivion. There's a link to the Skyrim nexus. Not sure how many mod's are up.



As for changing meshes and textures im sure it's very similar to Oblivion.



First thing first Back up ALL your main file's/Save's for Skyrim. Then just copy and paste textures into the texture folder and so on and so forth.



it should be located in Computer/program files/Bethesda/bin



I also posted some other site's that will probably have useful information if you are not able to get it running with what i've told youHow do I get mods to install for skyrim?
Something cool to come from Skyrim Nexus is the Nexus Mod Manager, what it allows is being able to install mods with 1 click. The second hard part is digging through the mods to find what you want to use.



Here is a website I use, it shows you how to easily install mods AND he went through all the mods and lists the best ones, that are compatible together. No crashes =D

No comments:

Post a Comment