Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do you reduce the sound quality on skyrim for Windows XP?

I see almost everywhere that you have to reduce the sound quality to make skyrim run properly, but nowhere I look says how to do it for Windows XP, only for Windows 7 or Vista.How do you reduce the sound quality on skyrim for Windows XP?
Have people started bashing XP now? If I were ever to use Windows (not that I would want to) it would be XP.



Any-hoo ontopic I believe I found somewhere that does explain such http://j.gs/UTsHow do you reduce the sound quality on skyrim for Windows XP?
Here is the real answer.
Go to the location of your skyrim files
c:program86,Bethesda Softworks,skyrim

now there are 2 files you can play ones called TESV and that one plays the game.
The other is called skyrim launcher that one will load the setup used to change your graphical detail and add in mods.How do you reduce the sound quality on skyrim for Windows XP?
I didn't realise people running on XP needed to reduce their sound quality. I would of imagined it was bad enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment