Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What makes Skyrim an amazing game for you?

I just wanna know what makes Skyrim a good game in your eyes and what it does unlike other games.What makes Skyrim an amazing game for you?
I don't even know where to begin! The world is huge, beautiful and immersive. There is so much to explore. The people feel like they are interacting with you. There are tons of quests, many of which are epic quest chains with surprises along the way (just did the College of Winterhold quest chain.. it was insanely fun). There are some incredible dungeons with intense boss fights. Being a mage is a blast, I also love the shouts (finding them on the walls!) and fighting random dragons.

There are so many fun things to do on the side as well. I love leveling my professions, crafting some armor, enchanting my items and renaming them. Marrying, buying houses, reading books (some are rather boring but some are really fun and have great lore), messing around with thievery, etc.

I can't believe how detailed this game is for its size. Fully voiced dialogue, detailed rotatable objects, detailed landscapes, etc. Morrowind and Oblivion were pretty lacking in the detail department but this game definitely isn't. I feel like the game developers had a blast making this game (and not being lazy / taking shortcuts to save money) and it really shows.What makes Skyrim an amazing game for you?
Me i have to agree with everything these guys said you get more for your buck. its a good game so much to do. if anybody who is not sure about buying in it let me just say if you are fan of fallout you are going to love this game as well. 1 to 10 to me its a 10 even though it keeps getting a 9.

Report Abuse

What makes Skyrim an amazing game for you?
There's so much to do with very little limitations. I can go where I want, when I want, and do what I want. And I prefer the medieval setting over the post-war wasteland of Fallout.
  • top baby names
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment