Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I play Skyrim on something other than on Steam?

My brother and I both use the same steam account; and I recently got Skyrim. It had been working fine, but I just figured out that I can't play at the same time as him because of Steam's bullshit rules. I would just play it off of steam, but for some reason I can't. Any thoughts on how to get out of this?How can I play Skyrim on something other than on Steam?
Only thing I can think of is try going into Offline mode on steam other than that get another Steam acct. and buy another copy. Technically you're not supposed to share your Steam acct with someone in the first place ... Its against the Terms of Service for SteamHow can I play Skyrim on something other than on Steam?
unless you buy two copies of it, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment