Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I become a Werewolf in Skyrim?

I've heard that in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim you can transform into a Werewolf



How do I do that?How can I become a Werewolf in Skyrim?
Follow this tutorial to become a werewolf:

http://bit.ly/rLPtyb



Basically you do a couple of quests then you gain a power that lets you become a werewolf! Its awesome! SKyrim is an AWESOME game!!How can I become a Werewolf in Skyrim?
the easiest way is to progress through the companions guild in whiterun (the building that looks like an upside down boat) all you have to do is complete quests for the people in the guild and eventually in one quest *wont spoil it* you will be given the option to turn into one!How can I become a Werewolf in Skyrim?
Join the companion guild in whiterun. after a couple quests they decide to let you join their family an eventually let you decide if you want to become a werewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment