Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can you get one Skyrim character from an Xbox gamertag to another Xbox gamertag?

I bought Skyrim, and it is my first Elder Scrolls game. I made an Imperial on my gamertag, and decided I wanted to be something different. I made a new profile on my Xbox, and used it to play a new character. I like it a lot more and I was wondering if I could get that character onto my main Xbox gamertag?Can you get one Skyrim character from an Xbox gamertag to another Xbox gamertag?
You can't do that. They do not allow that because if that was allowed it would result in people selling Skyrim accounts over Ebay or any other websites. This is inconvenient but doesn't allow people to sell accountsCan you get one Skyrim character from an Xbox gamertag to another Xbox gamertag?
No, I don't believe that you can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment