Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I turn into a Werewolf in Skyrim?

I've already worked out how to become a werewolf (join the companions, join the circle etc). I have the Beast form in my powers list. I just can't seem to activate it - when I select it nothing happens. I have not been able to turn into a werewolf since the first uncontrolled transformation after the blood ceremony.



Any ideas any Skyrim players out there (I know there are lots of you...).How do I turn into a Werewolf in Skyrim?
I don't have werewolf form yet but i'm on that quest, I assume you activate it like a Thu'um



RB
see video tutorial on youtube showing you how to become werewolf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38N4bqWfZ鈥?/a>How do I turn into a Werewolf in Skyrim?
I think you use LB if you have a shout equipped, if you do not have a shout equipped use RB

Not sure about PS3, try googling it.
http://www.gamefront.com/skyrim-how-to-b鈥?/a> and watch the video...How do I turn into a Werewolf in Skyrim?
Equip Beast mode in the magic section, press the shout button when out of the menu, Have fun and rip

people up! =)
The right Bumper. You have to activate it on your powers list of magic...Things like this is pretty straight forward man
press z... (its not a spell its a power)

No comments:

Post a Comment