Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can anyone give me a link or Ocarina tab for the Dragonborn comes and Skyrim main theme?

I have a 12 hole ocarina and I've been searching google for two days straight and for some reason can't find a tab or even the sheet music for "The Dragonborn Comes" and the Skyrim theme. Best answer goes to whoever posts both of them as sheet music or tabs for a 12 hole ocarina. Tabs preferred but I can read sheet music good enough to use it.Can anyone give me a link or Ocarina tab for the Dragonborn comes and Skyrim main theme?
Just learn it by ear. The chance is slim at best of sheet music being online for The Dragonborn Comes and the Skyrim theme.

1 comment:

  1. http://theocarinanetwork.com/topic/7200101/1/#new

    not sure how good it is but credit goes to spoonyspork from TheOcarinaNetwork.com

    best of luck!

    ReplyDelete