Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I fix the wedding glitch in Skyrim?

So I recently attempted marriage in Skyrim, only to have a previous companion (Lydia) who was previously killed in a dungeon way earlier show up dead at the wedding. Then my wife runs off and says never talk to me again and everyone in the church hates me. Is there anyway I can make ammends with my wife?How do I fix the wedding glitch in Skyrim?
You can wait for a day or so and apologize to the priest in the Temple of Mara, however before going to talk to the character you want to marry again, you need to move the dead body into another room in that building, then go and try to marry the character you chose. However, if you're like me, you may have more than one "skeleton in the closet" (try 6), at which point it gets kind of crowded in the back room.How do I fix the wedding glitch in Skyrim?
This is a problem glitch that I think we can only wait for a patch for. I think it's very funny, but obviously you want a wife lol. Try to marry someone from wherever Lydia is from, but I don't think it will let you remarry to anyone after that glitch, but I don't know for sure.How do I fix the wedding glitch in Skyrim?
Best option: Reload and try again. If this doesn't work, or if you've saved over your file...

2: Restart the game. If you don't want to restart the game just to get married...

3: Dude, I'm sorry, there's no way that I know of to fix this. You shouldn't have killed Lydia, she was a great companion.
You can marry in Skyrim?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment