Sunday, March 4, 2012

In Skyrim, if I make another character, do I have to start the story all over again?

I have a level 30 Orc and I've passed most of the main missions in Skyrim.Can I make another character but continue from where my Orc was?In Skyrim, if I make another character, do I have to start the story all over again?
you will have to do all the main missions again



but just use a walkthrough such as this one:

http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/arti鈥?/a>



so you can go over them faster



have fun!
Do you mean will your NEW character have to start over? Well, yes. Unless you have a save file from right before character creation like I do.



Do you mean will creating a new character delete your Orc? Not unless you delete your Orcs' save files. A good way to avoid this is to use another profile.



Skyrim is my favorite game of all time but BethSoft should really have multiple character profiles for each profile, like Dragon Age.In Skyrim, if I make another character, do I have to start the story all over again?
No, new character means a completely new story, you wind up right back in the cart to have your head chopped off with Ulfric at the beginning. You don't have to follow the same path as your first character and can do different quests/etc, but you start off at level 1.
Create a separate save file for that character by saving the game, not an auto save or quick save. Now when you start a new game it will save over your auto saves but not your old character, of course you need to create a separate save for the new character if you want to play your old one.In Skyrim, if I make another character, do I have to start the story all over again?
Yeah you can just dont save over your old game. Or what I did was just make another profile on the console and there was never any chance of saving over another game.
im afraid you will have to start form scratch, that's why it's called new game, but at least know where everything is that you'll need.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment