Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is it possible to change the Skyrim PC controls without affecting the Interface controls?

I'd like to change the in-game (XBox controller) controls for Skyrim on my PC, but I don't want to change the interface controls as well. Is there any way I can do this?Is it possible to change the Skyrim PC controls without affecting the Interface controls?
I was going to answer your question but then i took an arrow to the kneeIs it possible to change the Skyrim PC controls without affecting the Interface controls?
this is all I have to say about what you "people" chose as the best answer:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

Is it possible to change the Skyrim PC controls without affecting the Interface controls?
Yes there are some programs for that. Are you going to play on your xbox controller or keyboard? You need to find a program that converts your xbox controller input to a keyboard input (meaning if you hit Z on your controller, lets say it will be inputed as "Enter" in your computer).
if you change the controls , they will be changed everywhere.

So i think you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment