Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is a class for Skyrim that is good at archery and is stealthy?

I don't know what class to pick for Skyrim ideas?This is my first time playing and I am looking for a stealthy class that's a good archer or one that's poison resistant and stealthy or good at magic any combination of those.What is a class for Skyrim that is good at archery and is stealthy?
Bosmer get +10 to archery and +5 sneak and is 50% resistant to poison and disease



Khajiit get +10 to sneak and +5 to archery and can see at night
Get a wood elf, as they are 50% resistant to Poison and Disease. They're also good archers I believe, and I'm using a wood elf as my current character.



If you want to be good at Magic/Stealth/Archery I think you should go with Dark elf, even though there is no Archery bonus for that (I think.)



And if you really WANT a stealthy/archer character like me, join the dark brotherhood as they provide you with muffled boots and other gear that upgrades your stealth and bow damage. I'll add a link to the source so you can see how to join, basically you ask a bartender for rumors and he tells you about a kid in Windhelm who's trying to perform the black sacrament.What is a class for Skyrim that is good at archery and is stealthy?
My character is a stealth archer, and I chose to be a Wood Elf, which has bonuses for Archery, Sneak, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocket and Alchemy. They have 50% Disease and Poison resistance, and pretty much any race can pick up magic skills. That pretty much sounds like what you're looking for, so I hope this info helps.
Wood Elves are the best archers. I'm a Wood Elf right now. First Playthrough. Level 35 or so. Light Armor, Archer/Conjurer, thief/assassin, werewolf.



Sneak attacks get me 3x damage, so mostly I just sneak and use my Nightingale Bow or my Bound Bow. If I need a tank to take the hits for me I use my Sanguine Rose, or I summon a Frost or Flame Atronach.



It's a very successful combination.



But next time I'm playing a different race, with totally different specialties. Maybe a Nord Warrior.



If you want a poison resistant, stealthy archer, I'd go Dark Elf or Wood Elf. Or Khajit would be cool, too.What is a class for Skyrim that is good at archery and is stealthy?
If by class, you mean race, I'd say Wood Elf, they have naturally high Archery, and Sneak is easily trained





If your looking for a Stealth and Archery loadout, go do the thieves guild missions in riften... You get the Nightengale armour, and when you finish the final mission, the Nightengale Bow, which has great bonuses...

P.S, Daedric Bows are better, and you can enchant them yourself, but they require 90 Smithing
Each race has pro's and con's. I chose a wood elf, I'm pretty sure their good at archery but next time I play I'm switching races. I would suggest maybe a dark elf?

No comments:

Post a Comment