Sunday, March 4, 2012

Would downloading a Torrent for Skyrim damage my computer in any way?

I'm thinking about downloading a Torrent for Skyrim but I'm afraid it'll cause a virus and cause my ps to crash. Please don't tell me all the reasons why torrents are bad, I really don't need to hear it. Thanks for any and all help.Would downloading a Torrent for Skyrim damage my computer in any way?
Torrents are not bad. People are bad. And torrents serve a valuable service (such as Linux distros).



There is nothing wrong with downloading a torrent to try out a product to see if u will like it. If u do like it, then morally u should buy it.



Also there is nothing wrong with using torrents to remove annoyances from items u have paid for...such as files to bypass using Steam to install your Skyrim game.



But, naturally, torrents can also transmit viruses and other malware. I'm sure that downloaded games can easily have viruses attached to their executables or whatever. U will just have to carefully scan anything u download. Another good practice is to use a virtual operating system. This is like loading an instance of Windows inside the main Windows which, when closed, does not write anything to your main Windows. This way, if a virus does happen to appear, it's wiped out when u close the artificial instance of Windows.
yea bro there all good! i have downloaded heaps off torrents just remember to read all the comments if there was a virus heaps off people will be putting it in the comments. this one will be legit http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6808323/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim-Razor1911

the up loader is the man



just remember if it a cracked copy it will probably register a false positive on your virus scan but don't worry about itWould downloading a Torrent for Skyrim damage my computer in any way?
It's okay as long as you trust the torrent, I myself have downloaded a torrent for Skyrim. If you would like I can recommend one to you. As a general rule of thumb on the internet just don't download something unless you trust it.
torrenting is like buying a game at a thrift store you may be lucky and get some thing that is what you think it is or you may get screwed overWould downloading a Torrent for Skyrim damage my computer in any way?
Nope don't worry about it. I download torrents almost every day lol

No comments:

Post a Comment