Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why is the Frostbite spell equipped in my left hand at the start of Skyrim?

This is really weird and has never happened before. I started a new save file on Skyrim as an Imperial. I went into the keep on the first mission with Ralof and when I equipped my war axe in my right, the Frostbite spell was equipped in my left. o.O wtf? And Frostbite isn't even in my magic inventory.Why is the Frostbite spell equipped in my left hand at the start of Skyrim?
you could have perhaps had a frost scroll in your inventory and may have accidentally equipped itWhy is the Frostbite spell equipped in my left hand at the start of Skyrim?
The amount of possible glitches in Skyrim are equal to the amount of zubat in dark cave. Infinite.Why is the Frostbite spell equipped in my left hand at the start of Skyrim?
maybe you equipped it by accident
Glitch
  • shop bop
  • kuryakyn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment