Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I start a second game on Skyrim for Pc?

I want to start a new game on Skyrim without erasing the one I already have on my Computer. Is there anyway I could do that?How do I start a second game on Skyrim for Pc?
Copy your autosaves elsewhere (or rename them) and simply choose "new" from the game's launch menu...

All saves are sitting in "Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Saves" and have either "autosave" as a name or the name you gave to the character you made at the start. So, when starting a new game, give your character a different name and your other saves are, well, safe...

*EDIT*

Seems like Your Big Fat Mama is quick on the draw when it concerns handing out thumbs down... too quick even, eh, Mama? :P
First make a permanent save in the first game (as opposed to a quicksave). Then, from the opening screen, just choose "New".How do I start a second game on Skyrim for Pc?
On the PC u can have as many saves as u want (or rather as many as u have hard drive space for).



Just name your character different in the sccond game so when u load, u will know which saves are from what character.
Jimmy Jump has it right.

*How do I start a second game on Skyrim for Pc?
you should be able to no problems



just backup your skyrim saves just in case



this video shows how:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XxK62rT4鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment