Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best way to enchant a daedric sword in Skyrim?

With a lot of effort, I made a Daedric sword in Skyrim. My Enchantment is 60, my lvl is 27. How can I maximize my dps with this way too early sword in the game? What spell should I use? How can I maximize the damage?What is the best way to enchant a daedric sword in Skyrim?
It really depends on who you are planning on fighting the most, and how you fight. The fire enchantment will make your enemy take damage for an extended period of time, so you can go in, slash a few times, and then stay away while they burn. Frost damage also takes away fatigue points, making it really good for fighting enemies that have a lot of HP so they stop doing as much damage. Shock enchant does magicka damage, so its really good against wizards. Take this advice into consideration, and come up with the one that fits your constant enemy list or playstyle the best.What is the best way to enchant a daedric sword in Skyrim?
If you want raw damage, Fire damage is the one you want, but if you are going to fight a lot of undead, turn undead may be better for you

No comments:

Post a Comment