Saturday, February 25, 2012

SKYRIM颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅?

I really enjoyed the Elder Scrolls III (Morrowind) and over a hundred hour playing it, but I was disappointed with the Elder Scrolls IV (or Oblivion). Gold was very scarce in Oblivion. Even after I had completed all of the Black Hand's quests, I still didn't have enough gold to buy the piece of armor that I wanted. I also felt like leveling up was pointless because all of the enemies leveled up with you. Yes, leveling up would enable you to equip advanced armor, but that's a moot point if gold is so rare that you can't even afford it.

I do plan to get the Elder Scrolls V on release date because I really enjoyed Morrowind and Fall Out. Hopefully it won't be as disppointing as Oblivion.SKYRIM颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅?
I don't know whether to get Skyrim (Elder Scrolls) or Skward (Legend of Zelda). It's driving me nuts, particularly since the release dates of both draw ever so nearer...
havent really played games in awhile but hell yeah getting it for PS3.SKYRIM颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅?
Put down the controller and pick up a book. We've seen your questions and answers. You need the education.
ok I'll bite -- how did you get past the 20 character minimum?SKYRIM颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅颅?
absolute quality. I thought the elder scrolls were brilliant so this will too. What console you using?
MIRYKS
gonna be best game ever period.
Boxxy?
Yes I have it on order for PS3.
Coming out in 2 days cant wait!!!
FAEG
Yes.
SO SOON.
I just came in my pants.



Thanks.
Yes.
Confuse my risk.
Never played an Elder Scrolls game. And that name sounds... erm yeah. I don't want to know what skyrim will become slang for.
N

YAIIYTGDE
  • tucson
  • country buffet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment