Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is conjuration good as a main skill in skyrim?

I wanna use skyrim as main skill, any suggestions on how to do this or reasons why it isnt good.Is conjuration good as a main skill in skyrim?
*sigh* too many people dont understand how to properly play a mage.



YES, Conjuration is good. Summoning a Dremora Lord is quite fantastic actually.



As far as your Magicka goes, ENCHANTMENT. If you max out your enchantment, get the enchantment potions, you can put 2 enchantments on each piece of gear that basically reduce your magicka cost for whichever 2 schools of magic, down to virtually nothing. Destruction + Conjuration is a good combo, then you can save your actual Magicka for Resto if you need it, or Alt/Illusion spells
Conjuration is a pretty good skill in Skyrim. Whatever class you are trying to play the conjured minions are pretty sweet. They are really powerful and can have some nice abilities (zombies). Whereas the bound weapons are also fairly good. The only real problem with the conjured weapons is you are not going to get as high of damaged bound weapons as you could a weapon that you have smithed to a higher quality. I played a character who used alteration magic for armor and used bound weapons to fighting it was pretty OP.Is conjuration good as a main skill in skyrim?
I don't really have any advice. I don't want to give advice because this is still my first time playing the game, first and only character so far, and my character is only like level 35, so there's probably worlds I don't know...but here's my experience.



I chose Wood Elf. My character is a stealthy archer assassin/thief, light armor, and I know the conjuration spells for Flame Atronach/Fire Atronach. I can also Necromance (Raise Zombie/Revenant)



But almost always I sneak attack with the bow (3x damage, thanks to an archery perk). And if I can't sneak attack with the bow and I get mobbed, I don't even use the summon spells. I use my Sanguine Rose, which is like a staff that summons a really badass Daedric dude who, IMHO, is better than any of the creatures I've learned how to summon with magic.



I'm sure you could make a conjurer that was so good that you could literally beat all your enemies just using summoned creatures, but it would be really hard. I use my summoned creatures and turned undead to take the hits while I use my bow, anyway, and it works really well.



P.S. You dont have to use a physical bow and arrow. I have one, but I also have the "Bound Bow," which right now is actually BETTER than my Nightingale bow.
its good because you have like another teammember that you can summon



and especially when you get perk that lets you summon 2 elementals



basically you use it with destruction your elemental takes damage while you attack the enemyIs conjuration good as a main skill in skyrim?
Always having the ability to raise a fighting partner in tough battles is a must for anyone. Simply because your fighting partner can engage the enemy head on, while you slice them open from the rear.
If you want someone always fighting with you and don't plan on taxing your magicka with any other types of magic it's perfect. If you plan on using any other magics it taxs your magicka severely and you will probably run out, though.
i would prefer not to use it,only because if you have low magica the time that you would have to use waiting for it to recharge would get annoying,unless you want to use your hard earned money to buy regeneration potions
What I Think Are good Skills as main

- Destruction Magic

- One-Handed

-Two Handed

-Archery

-Sneak
I used to use conjuration, then i took an arrow to the knee.
The guy above me totally plays with himself while playing skyrim. Well he used to till he took an arrow to the knee.
I use it. Its best paired with a mace because when out of magic you are utterly useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment