Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the least I could expect to pay when building a computer able to run skyrim relatively comfortably?

Hi, I've decided to build a decent computer, capable of running new games like skyrim, and have very little money to work with. I don't know much about computers but I'm trying to learn. I'll make this four questions: what is the least I might expect to pay, which parts should I look for, does newegg free shipping apply to uk and can someone send me a link to a site explaining hardware jargon, what it means physically and how it affects performance.What is the least I could expect to pay when building a computer able to run skyrim relatively comfortably?
You said very little money this is going to be a 1k up with the cpu and graphics card lol the graphics card that is recommends for skyrim is 300 alone... But my advice is to go to new egg.com I got a 900 dolar computer from there and it runs bf3 and skyrim medium settings....What is the least I could expect to pay when building a computer able to run skyrim relatively comfortably?
if you know how to and where to get the parts, you could even pay around $500.00 or less, but otherwise you will be looking at paying a good amount of money. i dont know what os skyrim needs, but xp is still best for gaming (most new games have less errors when using it than vista and 7 have) Look for barebone kits instead of getting everything seperate, some things you get in them may need to be upgraded, but it can still be cheaper than buying every part seperate. Last year i built what was (at the time) a top of the line gaming computer for $300-$400. I could have spent less considering i have multiple old computers with all their parts, but they are all old. So that means i had a keyboard,speakers (bought a headset $20.00 used), mouse, and monitor. The CPU fan was the only bad part which i didn't know until a few days ago..... a good CPU fan is below (the one i am getting to replace the terrible one i have).

No comments:

Post a Comment