Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to fix companions glitch in the skyrim video game?

I've been trying to become a werewolf in skyrim, and I read that I have to do quests for the companions in order to do so. Everytime I go near the companions place, a guy constantly attacks me, I believe his name is vilkas. Can someone help me fix this problem?How to fix companions glitch in the skyrim video game?
Do you have a bounty? If so, pay it off. Both Vilkas %26amp; Farkas are set as 'guards' so a bounty will cause them to attack.How to fix companions glitch in the skyrim video game?
As kip7 said, you might have a bounty on your head. To find out, go to your menus: General Stats, then Crime. Under Crime, the first thing listed should be any active bounties. For example, it might say "Whiterun Bounty" and will have a number to the right. The higher the number, the more likely you will be attacked on sight.



Pay it off and you should be good to go. But if you have any stolen items on your person, make sure you store them somewhere before you "turn yourself in," otherwise they'll probably be confiscated.

No comments:

Post a Comment