Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I transfer a Skyrim save from one Xbox to another?

Okay so I have an Xbox, but left it at my dorm for the holidays. I got Skyrim for Christmas, and have been playing it on my brother's Xbox, and I have gotten decently far, and don't want to start over. Is there a way I can transfer the save from his Xbox to mine?How do I transfer a Skyrim save from one Xbox to another?
I used to transfer skyrim data...till i took an arrow to the kneeHow do I transfer a Skyrim save from one Xbox to another?
If you have a gold account you could use the Cloud option, but the better solution is to transfer your save game and gamer profile to a memory stick and carry it that way.How do I transfer a Skyrim save from one Xbox to another?
Save your data to the new Cloud software Microsoft just released.
Usb or a transfer cable
  • vacation rentals
  • dragon age 2 characters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment