Saturday, February 25, 2012

In skyrim, How do I kill the boss right before the boss to soverngarde?

I just got to the part in the main quest line in skyrim where you have to go to soverngarde to kill alduin. I am now outside that temple, but there is a ghoul-like looking boss right in front of the portal. He has half health, but even 10 swings with my GOOD enchanted sword, he barley looses health. How do i kill him?



Thanks in advanced!In skyrim, How do I kill the boss right before the boss to soverngarde?
I shot him with my bow while sneaking to continuously get the stealth multiplier. Whenever he notices you just run away and hide in the shadows again until he walks off.



Also, you might want to try a weapon with a different enchantment if that one isn't working well, he may have a resistance to the type of enchantment it has. or be completely immune to it! 0_o



Whatever you do, don't forget your shouts. They're far to powerful to forget about in this game.
Legendary craftsmanship on weapons comes in several different degrees. A very "high legendary" weapon might be able to hit four times harder than one that hasn't been smithed-up at all. Legendary craftsmanship, especially if it's high legendary, beats enchantments in Skyrim.

Report Abuse

In skyrim, How do I kill the boss right before the boss to soverngarde?
He is called a Dragon Priest.



My God.... :)

Report Abuse


sit in a corner and snipe him :D

Report Abuse

In skyrim, How do I kill the boss right before the boss to soverngarde?
okay i killed him useing my mage, i had two spells doing 31 points of damage each having 210 magic points and each spell cust 9 points to cast and i had fire breath (2 of 3 words). now what you need to do is hurt him before he grabs the staff (he needs to get the staff) but there might be some dragons before you fight him kill the dragons first! and how i killed him was ran up and casted all my magic at him shouted my fire at him he was still alive so i used my two best weapons (orc sword 25 fire damage, dwarven sword 15 points fire damage) till he was dead and i only had 100 points of health, do not let him hit you or you will die, took me like 5 times to kill him. well i hope this helped
If you having killed him already in the past 10 hours then I recommend using Unrelenting Force whenever possible and if you get low on health hide behind walls or something so his magic cant kill you
He's really not tht hard I killed him 4 hits with my daedric sword (legendary) no enchantments and I was on expert only lvl 27

No comments:

Post a Comment