Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do you remove finished quest items from inventory on skyrim?

I've finished multiple quests in Skyrim but the piece that I needed is still in my inventory and will not let me discard it?? Skyrim xboxHow do you remove finished quest items from inventory on skyrim?
The same thing's happened to me. Worse comes to worst, you can just leave it there and hope Bethesda puts out a patch that fixes the glitch/bug through the XBoxLive Marketplace.

Unfortunately, one can't do much to fix these things in the XBox version of Skryim, only having the option to fix it through console commands on the PC.How do you remove finished quest items from inventory on skyrim?
Actually, you can just give the thing to the librarian at the college of winterhold. He pays you a couple thousand gold for it as well. Just, you know, if you want to NOT carry it around. Thing does get heavy, and since you can't drop it after the related quests, it isn't worth holding on to for decorative purposes.



I personally am biting the bullet in hopes of them fixing the "quest item marking" for the game, where you'll be able to drop the items once the quest is no longer in your log as active. That way, I can decorate my home with a REALLY rare trinket. Or, you know, more of an extremely dangerous and powerful artifact that'll blind anybody who spends more than a couple seconds reading it........
  • tallahassee
  • multiplication table printable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment