Saturday, February 25, 2012

How good is Skyrim's story/main questline, and is it important enough to the game that I should care?

I will be playing Skyrim in spread out bits and pieces for awhile, and I'm afraid I'll lose track the main storyline in the process. Is the story important enough that I should take into consideration not starting the game until I have more time to spend with it? Or is the game too good to wait for?How good is Skyrim's story/main questline, and is it important enough to the game that I should care?
There is no answer to that question. Do what you want. The only suggestion I have is that you defeat the dragon near Whiterun early on. Getting dragon souls and using shouts can be so helpful!



No matter how strong you get, your enemies will be just as strong as you. They gain levels with you. (The only exceptions seem to be skeevers, wolves, etc.). So if you wait till you are stronger, you run the risk of allocating your perks incorrectly, and not realizing it until it is too late. However, there are so many awsome quests, that waiting to do the main quests can wait, then you can come at the enemy with epic armor and weapons.
The good thing about Skyrim is that it's really up to you how you play the game. Yes, you can completely ignore the main quest line, but I'd recommend it because the developers put lots of effort into making it, and it's one of the best things about the game! As far as the game goes, it's not really important that you finish it though. It's just up to you!How good is Skyrim's story/main questline, and is it important enough to the game that I should care?
The way the game is set up it's completely up to you. However, the main quest gives your character certain "shouts" or words of power that you wont find elsewhere in the province of Skyrim. And I would say that the main quest is magnificent! It felt as if I was playing the main character in a blockbuster movie. It has a great chance at winning game of the year.
I suggest that you start the main quest in order to get dragon shouts. After that, just do what you want. If the main quest interests you then continue it. If not, then ignore it. There are many other quests that I think are more interesting. You don't really lose track of the main quest because the next stage remains in your log and indicates what you have to do.How good is Skyrim's story/main questline, and is it important enough to the game that I should care?
I have found that, just like in real life, that you'll find yourself on a 'mission'. Somedays you'll just wanna take it easy and just have a wander around %26amp; discover new things - but in the end, you'll always end up where you're supposed to go!
Same as for all of the elder scroll games, you do what you want, when you want
If the main questline is important to you, then its important, if it isnt important to you, then it isnt

No comments:

Post a Comment