Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to fix big white exclamation mark in skyrim for pc?

In skyrim for pc there is a big white exclamation mark surrounded by a red triangle on many items throughout the game. It appears as though the image for that object is missing and it's preventing me from finishing some quests. I've heard there is a patch. What can I do? I'm running Windows 7.How to fix big white exclamation mark in skyrim for pc?
That exclamation mark usually means missing texture or model, probably corrupted game data.

I don't know of patch that can correct this, for this doesn钮 look like error in the game code, but error in your installation, so you would have to find the textures and models of ALL missing objects and replace them manually.



Easiest way should be reinstalling the game. If the problem isn't in your copy of the game itself, it should help you.

1 comment:

  1. Actually that reinstallation did not work for me.. any other suggestions?

    ReplyDelete