Saturday, February 25, 2012

Skyrim?????????????????????

its taking ages for skyrim to install whys that and my laptop is new

its took over a night to downloadSkyrim?????????????????????
I had it up to 99% downloaded, then I took an arrow to the knee
First off, by saying it's taking forever to download, I have to assume that you've pirated it. If you have (not judging you for it, by the way. Skyrim is one game that's worth the risk of being caught) then it might also be downloading a ****-ton of viruses with it. Also, do you know how much stuff content there is in Skyrim? over 100 locations, thousands of monsters, and I don't even want to think of all the quests you have to do. It might be taking forever because there's a lot of stuff to download. For all we know, it may have just finished installing the first goddamned city and is moving on the the other 99. Wait a week or so and it should be done.Skyrim?????????????????????
What do you mean by "my laptop is new" ? New does not mean good, and where are you downloading from? Don't waste time just bitching,there is a lot yet to be done in skyrim, instead give people the info they need to help you. If you laptop weighs less then 10lb's or you spent less than $1000 for it your not going to like peoples answers. Oh yeah, if your stealing skyrim......I hope you DIE!
It's a pretty hige game, dude. And most laptops wont handle stuff like that unless they're specially built for gaming. It's a massive game, though.Skyrim?????????????????????
Ok??? Not a question and its ahuge game and your internet probbaly sucks
skyrims such a small game i cant think why it would take hours to download

1 comment:

  1. I've always enjoyed a good RP, as they are a new interesting form of storytelling. I've been thinking of doing a medieval fictional story on my own blog, and I may do as such soon.
    http://jwheeler18.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete