Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do you install the newest patch for Skyrim for ps3?

I don't have my ps3 connected to the internet, I have tried many times but my internet connection here is terrible... So how would I install the patch for Skyrim? Do you need to be connected to the internet? Can I use a USB or something to install it? My game is really laggy and I have heard people say that the patch automatically installs... So i am hoping that this isn't what my game is like WITH the patch! So any help would be appreciated!How do you install the newest patch for Skyrim for ps3?
you have to be connected online with the ps3 , signed into your psn account and start the game

when you start the game if there's an update you'll see a message on screen saying the latest update has been found

the update automatically downloads and installs

the last update was version 1.3 , another one update 1.4 is coming soon to fix more bugs



look on your ps3 in the game data utility folder , if you see one for skyrim it contains the install from the disc and patches , press 鈻?- the information says your version so if it's not the latest it's not updated



if your internet is bad call your isp and get better service or buy a better router , if you are stealing wifi get your own connection and it won't be an issueHow do you install the newest patch for Skyrim for ps3?
i have did it before but im trying to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment