Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I get Skyrim on a second steam account or computer?

So I bought skyrim on a dvd in the store and installed it on my computer, works great love the game. I now want to be able to install it on my brother's laptop as well on his steam account. I can't do this obviously cause I already used the install code on my computer. Is there another way to install it? Maybe bypass steam somehow? I would be very grateful for any help anyone can give me.How can I get Skyrim on a second steam account or computer?
Unfortunately you cannot download it on your brother's laptop without having the same steam unless you buy another copy of it. One important thing before you do that though is make sure his computer can handle because it would just be a waste to buy another game and see that it cannot work, that is how i got my copy of Skyrim free, it did not work on my friend's computer so he just gave it to me.How can I get Skyrim on a second steam account or computer?
Only way would be to use your steam account on his laptop, or simply buy another copy of Skyrim. Really, i would suggest just supporting the people that toiled away for years on that game, and buying another copy.How can I get Skyrim on a second steam account or computer?
Purchase Skyrim for our brothers account (but don't start intalling). Then use the info on the following link to get Steam to install Skyrim from the disk instead of downloading it.

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=1318656%26amp;mpage=1
The only way of playing Skyrim on another computer would be logging onto steam again, You can't use the same copy of the game more than once due to the installation required a CD Key/Serial Code

No comments:

Post a Comment